Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Day in the Life- Working Out With Kids


Post by Shannon


Before we had kids, it was so easy to work out! I didn't realize how easy I had it! I'd go sleep for 8-9 hours (continuously), wake up early and go exercise. The hardest part was getting myself to wake up early (6 a.m.) before work at 8 a.m. But that doesn't seem so hard now!

Now that we have kids, it's another story! Some times we don't get much sleep (our baby is 5 months and the older one is 2 1/2). It's hard when you only get 4-5 hours a sleep to wake up and exercise. Some times I feel like laying in bed and not getting up... On those days I end up exercising when the kids are awake.

Exercise when they are awake can be a challenge in itself! The older one wants to exercise with me. We've tripped over each other a few times! The baby cries a lot... I love them, but it's a lot easier when they're asleep!

So my motivation to work out in the morning is to have a few minutes of quiet time before the kids wake up.

My motivation for exercise is to have energy to keep up with my cute little girls! I want to be able to run around the park, play dolls, have a tea party, make a snowman, etc.

My goal is to be a fun, in shape mom, and that means I need to exercise each day! Even if it's hard to fit it in some days.


LOOKING FOR MOTIVATION? JOIN A CHALLENGE GROUP!

REGISTER TODAY!
1- Create your FREE Profile:  TEAM BEACHBODY SIGN UP (If you already have a profile, you can skip this step)

2- Next:  Email us at golladayfit@gmail.com to complete the registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment