Friday, January 13, 2012

WEEKEND CHALLENGE- Don't drink your calories


Post by Shannon

The other night Patrick and I went to dinner with people that Patrick works with. We went to a nice place, and everyone on our table ordered a drink except the lady who sat next to me. 

The lady next to me whispered, "I don't drink my calories."

When she said that I looked at my raspberry lemonade... She was right I shouldn't have waisted calories on lemonade. We had salads/soups, dinner rolls, a meal and dessert. I shouldn't have waisted calories on a drink too.

So the challenge for this weekend is going to be hard for some people, but we're challenging you not to drink you not to drink your calories.

You'll save money and calories! Let us know how it goes!

Have a great weekend! 

LOOKING FOR MOTIVATION?
JOIN A CHALLENGE GROUP!

REGISTER TODAY!
1- Create your FREE Profile:  TEAM BEACHBODY SIGN UP (If you already have a profile, you can skip this step)

2- Next:  Email us at golladayfit@gmail.com to complete the registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment