Friday, January 6, 2012

WEEKEND CHALLENGE- Keep Track


Post by Shannon

I don't know about you, but my biggest challenge is the weekends. I tend to eat really well during the week and then blow it on the weekends. I usually eat too much sugar and not enough vegetables.

I am a fan of food journals/diaries. I think they are great. The first time I kept one I was surprised at what I ate. I didn't realize the extra bites or tastes I had throughout the day. Those really add up!

Although food journals are great, it is hard to keep one every day, all the time. So our challenge to our blog readers this week is to keep a food journal just for the weekend. Just Saturday and Sunday. Doing this will keep you motivated during the hardest time of the week. 

Of course you can continue throughout the week, but keep one for just two days this weekend. Let us know how it went on Monday!

Happy Weekend! It's Friday!!

If you are looking for motivation, join a challenge group! 


REGISTER TODAY!
1- Create your FREE Profile:  TEAM BEACHBODY SIGN UP (If you already have a profile, you can skip this step)

2- Next:  Email us at golladayfit@gmail.com to complete the registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment