Thursday, January 5, 2012

Our Introduction to Beachbody


Post by Shannon

Patrick and I were introduced to Beachbody through P90X. I wanted to try it because I was tired of not seeing results, and Patrick was just curious to see what I was doing!

Someone I knew completed the program, and looked great. So I thought I'd give it a try. I did the full 90- day program, and I was hooked! I used the meal planner and did all of the workouts. I thought it was an awesome program. I was able to lose weight faster than when I was just walking and running. I was also able to tone my whole body. 

I loved doing it at home especially since I had a baby several months before. I also loved that it gave me direction to know which exercises to do when; and what to eat and when. This helped a lot. I used to go to the gym, but I didn't know which exercises to do and which order I should do them. This program gave me a lot of direction. 

Doing P90X helped me reach my goal of running a half marathon about 11 months after my baby was born. Since I was able to lose weight easier, I was able to run better and faster. I ran about 3 times a week while doing the P90X. I also did my long runs each week. 

Patrick and I are big fans of P90X. We know it works and love our results!

Visit us on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/GolladayFit



No comments:

Post a Comment