Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Weight Loss Story



Post by Shannon

This is me. This is my actual weight loss progress from October 15, 2011 to January 4, 2012. I wish I had a picture from the day I started Beachbody on September 26, but to be honest, I didn't really want to take a photo of myself at that time. I felt embarrassed of my weight. 

I had a baby at the beginning of August 2011 via c-section. Most of my pictures from the beginning of August to this photo on October 15 have me holding a baby to cover my stomach. I didn't feel good about how I looked at all. 

This was my second c-section. Last time I had a baby, I had about 60 pounds to lose (I gained 15 in my first year of marriage and 45 during my pregnancy). It took me just over a year to lose it. This time I was sure I wouldn't gain as much, but I ended up gaining about 56 (6 before I got pregnant and 50 during pregnancy).

I am very happy with my progress so far, and I owe it all to the Insanity workout and Shakeology.

Total weight lost so far- 42 pounds since I had my baby in August and 25 pounds since I started the Beachbody program on Sept. 26.

Total body fat lost:  3.7%

Inches Lost since Sept. 26:

-6 in. off my waist
-4 in. off my hips
-2 in. off my legs

I have noticed the biggest difference in the last month since I started drinking a Shakeology drink every day. I didn't think it would make much of a difference, but it really has. 

In the last month I lost 7 pounds from Dec. 5 to Jan. 2, and that's the hardest time of the year to lose weight! It was because I was drinking Shakeology. I've noticed a huge difference, and I feel great. I have more energy, my hair and nails feel stronger and my sugar cravings have gone way down. I highly recommend it. I really like the chocolate flavor. I'm not a big fan of the greenberry one, but my husband, Patrick, is. 

Click on this link if you'd like to learn more or order Shakeology.

If you order Home Direct, you can get free shipping. The best part is having a money back guarantee, even if you use the whole bag. I think that's awesome. 

I love promoting Beachbody because I use their products and love them. They really work. 

So that's my story. I love Beachbody. It's helped me so much on my weight loss goals, and that's why I want to help other reach theirs!

Have a great weekend!

Call me to learn how you can save 25% on Shakeology each month (801-362-5362).

No comments:

Post a Comment