Thursday, February 9, 2012

Workout Review: Hip Hop Abs

Post by Shannon
I bought Hip Hop Abs in December for myself for Christmas because I wanted to work on my abs. After having a baby, that was definitely my problem area! It looked fun too! Shaun T, the creator of Insanity, created the program.

I was planning on starting it on Jan. 2, but then I decided to become a coach, and I started Turbo Fire instead. So I loaned it to my cousins to try first... Then I loaned it to a friend...

So I haven't done it myself yet, but it sounds really fun!

This is the response I got from one of my friends who tried the program:

"I'm SOOO excited right now! I knew my clothes were getting loser, but I was still shocked to weigh myself today. I thought maybe 5 pounds if I was lucky, but 8.5 pounds in 14 days is much better! I've lost quite a few inches too. This program works so much better than walking! I can't believe how fast I'm seeing results!"

She loved it so much, that she decided to become a coach to help other people! Here is a link to her new blog (http://angiesfitlist.blogspot.com/). Her story is pretty amazing. She's had five kids and has a lot of health problems, but she's been able to lose weight and feel better with Hip Hop Abs.

NEED MOTIVATION?

There is still room in our Hip Hop Abs Group that starts on Monday!
Follow these steps to register:


1- Create your FREE Profile by clicking on this link:  TEAM BEACHBODY SIGN UP
(If you already have a profile, you can skip this step)


2- Next:  Email us at golladayfit@gmail.com or send us a Facebook message to tell us which Challenge Group you'd like to join.

3- Then:  We'll send you a goal sheet to complete and find a time to talk to you on the phone about your health and fitness goals.

4- Last:  We'll add you to the Challenge Group and our GolladayFit Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment