Saturday, February 11, 2012

Why I Love Coaching- Part II



There are several reasons why I love being a Beachbody Coach.

The first is because I love helping people get healthy and fit. A lot of people I've talked to just need support and motivation to change their lives. I love being able to give that support and motivation to people. It makes me happy to see others happy.

The second reason is because I can do this at home. I made a New Year's resolution this year to spend more time with my little girls (one is 2 1/2 and the other is 6 months) and less time working. Being a Bechbody Coach doesn't feel like a job to me. This is something I can do at home that doesn't take me much time. I spend a little time in the morning and night and then check my emails and Facebook during the day on my phone. Since I started coaching, I've been able to cut my hours at work and spend more time with our daughters. I've been using the rest of my time to take my daughters to play group activities, the park, play dates with other moms, cook with them, play dolls and have tea parties. It makes me happy to have more flexibility to spend time with them.

Interested in becoming a Coach?

Contact me if you are interested in being a Beachbody Coach. I have enjoyed helping other coaches start their businesses, and would be happy to help you. Email GolladayFit@gmail.com to learn more.

We are giving away $25 Beachbody eGift Cards to new coaches who sign up by February 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment