Friday, February 17, 2012

WEEKEND CHALLENGE- Eat five times a day!


Each week we have a WEEKEND CHALLENGE to do something to get fit and healthy. This week the challenge is to eat five times a day. Add a snack between your meals. Try it for the weekend.

The thing that people struggle with the most is nutrition. Most people I talk to are able to workout at least 4 to 5 times a week, but they struggle with nutrition. Nutrition is HUGE when losing weight and getting healthy. If you don't focus on this, it will be pretty much impossible to get to your ideal weight.

I didn't realize how important this was until I changed my eating habits. When I switched from eating three meals a day to five small ones, the weight started to come off. It also gave me energy and helped sped up my metabolism. I was able to lose more fat, and I felt great!


Doing this one small thing will help you get closer to your goals. 


Have a great weekend! 
Let us know how it goes!


Comment below or email us at GolladayFit@gmail.com for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment