Monday, April 30, 2012

Weigh In Day April 30!

It's Weigh In Day!! Yay!

Every week we have a Weigh In Day to track our progress. You can check your weight, measurements, body fat or take a photo of yourself to track your progress. Send us an email at GolladayFit@gmail.com to let us know how you are doing!

It's true, some weeks I dread stepping on the scale, but this week wasn't one of those weeks! I did so good on my eating and working out last week. It definitely paid off! I lost another pound and got down to the lowest weight I've gotten so far 139. My first goal was 145, and now I'm trying for 135. So I'm getting closer! Pretty good when you think I was 196 the day I delivered our baby last August 2011! I must be doing something right! :)

FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS?

If you are frustrated with your weight loss and ready to take it to the next level, we're offering a promotion today!!

We are giving away $25 eGift Cards to Beachbody to ANYONE who buys a challenge pack from us today!

First of all the challenge packs are a great deal because you'll get an awesome workout plus Shakeology for a lot cheaper, and second, you'll get $25 to spend on your next purchase! Awesome!

Click on this link to buy a challenge pack:  Beachbody Challenge Packs

They get cheaper as your scroll down. :)

Contact us if you have questions at GolladayFit@gmail.com!

** Also, we'll be there to support you along the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment