Saturday, April 28, 2012

What Beachbody Coaching is All About

Post by Shannon

This post is for those of you who might be wondering what we are doing with all this Beachbody stuff.

First, of all Patrick and I are just regular people who like Beachbody workouts and products. We're not health and fitness experts.

Patrick and I started by doing Beachbody workouts and loving them. We thought the workouts were fun, and liked that they actually worked. :)

Last December 2011, we were introduced to the Beachbody Coaching program. I thought it looked awesome to be able to help others get healthy and fit, and thought it would motivate me too. So I signed up. Patrick was a little skeptical at first. He didn't know what I was doing. When I started get customers and making money, he was happy. :)

So Patrick signed up a couple weeks after me. We've been doing it together now for about 4 1/2 months, and we can honestly say that we love it!

We love it because we are able to help people from all over the world get healthy and fit. All we do is motivate them and help them through their programs. This has helped us get healthy and fit too. We love it!

Another bonus is getting paid to do this. So far between the two of us, we have 202 customers. We've made $3,673.37, we have 41 coaches on our team and we've personally sponsored 13. Also, 95% of our customers are people we didn't know before we started doing this. :)

We had no idea where this would lead us! At first, we thought it would be great to get 25% off their products, and it would be fun! It has turned out even better than we thought! I've been able to stay home with our girls more instead of leaving the house to go to work. It has been a perfect fit for us, especially me. :)

I love it because I don't have to bug people about it. I post things online, and if people want to talk more about it, I talk to them, but I don't need to bug my family and friends. :)

I also love that Beachbody gives you free customers when you reach different levels. That has helped our business a lot!

This is a great opportunity for people who:

-Love Beachbody workouts or products
-Want to motivate and cheer people on
-Like health and fitness
-Want to make some extra money on the side

It has also helped that I have a bachelor's degree in public relations and over 7 years of experience in marketing. :) I've been able to organize trainings and mentor the coaches on our team to help them succeed by using things I've learned.

So, if you are interested in this opportunity, let us know! There are lots of ways to do it, and I'd be happy to talk to you more about it. Email us at GolladayFit@gmail.com or send me a message on Facebook. to learn more!

Click on this link if you are ready to sign up!  Become a Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment