Thursday, April 26, 2012

Product Review: TurboFire




Post by Shannon

Every Thursday we do a review of a Beachbody product. This week is TurboFire! Click on the link or picture to see a video of the workout.
It is a fun, upbeat workout by Chalene Johnson! Chalene is so awesome and motivating! I love how she pushes you to do even more. I always tired and sweating at the end of her workouts! That's good, right? That means it worked! :)

The regular program is 12 weeks, but if you do the advanced workouts too, it is 20 weeks. I just started week 13 this week, which is the first week of the advanced workouts. Wow! They are intense! I love them, but they are intense!

TurboFire is challenging and fun at the same time. If you like kick boxing, dance or aerobics, this is a good one for you!

Here are a few facts:

- 14 workouts on 10 DVDs that range from 10 to 55  minutes
- You get the 6 Advanced workouts if you buy the Complete System. I recommend getting this instead of buying the advanced workouts separately if you want to take it to the next level!
- It comes with a Lower Body Band, an awesome nutrition guide and a Stretch band
- There is a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Everything you need is included in the kit so you don't need to buy extra equipment
- There are "new to class" workouts to help you learn the steps (these are VERY helpful!)
- The workouts help you burn fat and get leaner

I officially started TurboFire on January 2. I did it for four weeks, and then started over again on January 30. 
It took me a few weeks to learn the choreography. That's why I started over. I'm so glad I did that because I was able to put more energy into it after learning the moves. 

Overall, this is a fun, upbeat workout! I recommend it!

TurboFire is also available in a Challenge Pack! This is a great deal (workout PLUS Shakeology!) Click on the link to see all of the Challenge Pack Options:  Beachbody Challenge Packs


WORKOUTS IN THE CHALLENGE PACKS


Les Mills PUMP
Tai Cheng
P90X
P90X2
10-Min. Trainer
Power90
Insanity
Insanity:  The Asylum
Hip Hop Abs
TurboFire
Turbo Jam
ChaLEAN Extreme
Brazil Butt Lift
RevAbs
Slim in 6
Body Gospel

SHAKEOLOGY FLAVORS
Greenberry
Chocolate
Tropical Strawberry (vegan!)

Ultimate reset is also available in a challenge pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment