Sunday, April 8, 2012

It's Weigh in Day! Let's Focus on Nutrition!



It's Weigh In Day! How did you do?

This was a tough week! There were SO MANY treats around!! I don't know about you, but we weren't able to resist!

I ate WAY too many sweets! Ahh! Gummy sharks, gummy bears, gummy peaches, key lime pie, and peeps! Talk about sugar OVERLOAD!

I haven't had sugary sweets for weeks. A friend and I gave them up for about six weeks. I did pretty well, and I felt great! Easter was the day we planned to break the deal and eat sweets. I was excited to eat my favorite treats (gummy anything!). The only bad part was eating WAY too many!

After today I decided to go back off of sugary sweets as part of my regular routine. I might have one here and there, but I felt so much better when I didn't have them!

Good luck with Weigh In Day! Don't forget to email us your progress at GolladayFit@gmail.com!

NEED MOTIVATION?

Join our Facebook Community! It is a private group on Facebook for people who need motivation and support to reach their health and fitness goals! We'd love to have you join! Email us at GolladayFit@gmail.com to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment