Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Day in the Life- Before and After

The results are in! Yesterday was Weigh in Day. I was excited about my results!! 

For those of you who don't know my story, I had a baby at the beginning of August. Six weeks after I had our baby, I started doing Beachbody's Insanity workout. I did that for 3 months (one month extra) and then started doing Beachbody's TurboFire workout and training for a half marathon. I am feeling good, and happy to be fitting into my clothes again!!

Here is my progress:

Weight lost from the day I had our baby at the beginning of Aug. until now:  53.5 pounds (this includes the baby).

Results since I started Beachbody's Insanity program on Sept. 26, 2011:

Total Weight Lost:  35.5 pounds
Inches off my waist:  7.5"
Inches off my hips:  5"
Inches off my arms:  1"
Inches off my thighs:  3"
Fat lost:  8.4%

Here are some before and after photos. I looked a lot worse when I started on Sept. 26, but I didn't take a photo. :) I'm NOT a fan of before photos!!!




I'm so happy I can fit into these jeans!! I bought them on Black Friday, and it seemed like it would take me forever to fit into them!! :)

NEED MOTIVATION?
JOIN A CHALLENGE GROUP!


Email us at GolladayFit@gmail.com or send us a Facebook message to sign up!

2 comments: