Friday, March 2, 2012

WEEKEND CHALLENGE- The Grocery List!


Each weekend we have a WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

This weekend's challenge is to create a grocery list that includes some of these items. I think these are "must haves" for your kitchen. I could add a lot more to this list, but these are some of the basics that you need. Choose the things that you like from this list. You don't want to get things you won't eat!

Dairy:
1% or Skim Milk
Cottage Cheese
Omega 3 Eggs
Plain Yogurt
String Cheese Sticks

Fish:
Halibut
Salmon

Fruits & Veggies:
Dark Green Veggies
Frozen Berries (Costco has great deals on these)
Click link to see a list:  Fruits & Veggies in Season in the Winter

Grains:
Whole Wheat Torillias
Multi Grain Bread
Triscuit Crackers
Whole Wheat Pasta

Meats:
Chicken
Lean Ground Turkey
Turkey Slices for Wraps

Misc.:
Honey
Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Regular Vinaigrette Dressing
Natural Peanut Butter (No sugar added)
Reusable Water Bottles
Shakeology
Salsa

Nuts:
Almonds
Walnuts

Need more suggestions or tips? Email us at GolladayFit@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. I like to play a game with myself to see how healthy the items are in my cart. I get a kick out of seeing it overflow with fresh fruits and veggies. I find myself comparing my cart to everyone else's as I stand in the checkout line. If I'm eating more healthy than everyone else, I'm doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...alot of the items on the list I buy already and this is great to see Im on the right path.

    ReplyDelete