Thursday, March 8, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: SHAKEOLOGY


Each week we review a workout or a product. Today we are going to review Beachbody's Shakeology.

Patrick and I have both been using Shakeology since December 2011. To tell you the truth, we were a little skeptical at first. It seemed way "too healthy" for us. :) Before using Shakeology I was taking a protein shake each morning with fiber powder in it. I was also using flaxseed each day. Now I only use Shakeology.

Shakeology really does what it says. It helps you lose weight, have more energy and keep you regular. I lost 7 pounds in December (the hardest time of the year to lose weight!), and I attribute most of my weight loss to Shakeology. I was exercising and eating well too, but I wasn't doing as good as the other months. I took Shakeology everyday though, and that really helped me, especially when I was traveling for the holidays.

Here is a short video that talks more about it:


There are three flavors of Shakeology. I like the chocolate one the best, then tropical, and then greenberry. Patrick likes the greenberry the best, then chocolate and then tropical. Each person I've talked to that has tried it likes a different flavor. The chocolate and greenberry ones are smoother. The tropical one is vegan so it has a different texture.

We like to add things to our Shakeology each day. First we put some sort of liquid (water, milk, almond milk, orange juice, etc.), then we put the powder in, and then we put something else (frozen strawberries, a banana, frozen blueberries, peanut butter, honey, etc.). There are tons of recipes to try! That's the best part is there is so much variety.

Shakeology is great for losing weight, but it is also great just to take if you don't need to lose weight. It gives you nutrients your body needs each day.

We love it! We give it two thumbs up! :)

Interested in ordering? Visit our website!
http://myshakeology.com/golladayfit

1 comment:

  1. I love it, too! It's a great "no-brainer" meal/snack that you don't have to plan or stress about!

    ReplyDelete