Thursday, March 29, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: BEACHBODY'S MEAL PLANNER

Post by Shannon

Every Thursday we review a Beachbody product or workout. Today's review is Beachbody's Meal Planner!

I LOVE this meal planner!! It is so easy to use! All you do it make your goals (slim down, lose weight, get toned, etc.), it will tell you how many calories you need each day, and then it creates a customized meal plan to help you reach your goals! 

It's awesome! It gives you five meals a day for three weeks at a time. It even gives you a grocery list! It makes it so easy to eat healthy. The meals aren't hard either. This is good because I'm NOT a pro chef! They have ingredients I've actually HEARD of, and they don't take me long to make. They taste amazing too. I feel like I'm at a restaurant when I'm eating them! This is perfect for us! 

Here are a couple of my favorite meals from this week (I took these pictures):

Chicken in Creamy Mushroom Sauce, Garlic Toasted Potatoes and Spinach Strawberry Salad


Sweet Pepper Pork Chops with leftover potatoes and Blueberry Spinach Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette 


Two thumbs up for the Beachbody Meal Planner! It's AWESOME!!

If you'd like to get this meal planner, all you need to do is upgrade your free Beachbody Membership to the Club Membership ($2.99 a week, which is $38.95 a quarter). You also SAVE 10% on ALL Beachbody products with this membership! AWESOME! :)

Here is a link to create your Club Membership if you don't have a Beachbody account:

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/club?referringRepId=127339

QUESTIONS? 
Email us at GolladayFit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment