Monday, May 21, 2012

Weigh In Day: Feeling great!


It's Weigh In Day!! How did you do? Every Monday we weigh ourselves and take our measurements to track our progress. It's not about the numbers, it's more about making progress.

I didn't love my scale when I started this weight loss journey!! The numbers were way too high! The good news is they have been going down, and I've feeling great!

I would have never told you these numbers or shown you these pictures when I first started, but since they have gone down so much, I'm okay with it. :)


On August 9, 2011 when I had my baby, I was 196 now I'm 136 as of today! 


On Sept. 26 I started working out. This was about six weeks after I had our baby. 


I started using Shakeology in December and I noticed a big difference right away. It really helped with my progress.

Here are my results! 



Start date Sept. 26, 2011:

Weight: 178, now 136
Waist: 39", now 28"
Hips: 42", now 34.5"
Arms: 12", now 10.5"
Thighs: 39", now 32.5"
Body fat: 33%, now 23.4 %



Here are a couple more recent pictures!



I have muscles now! :)


Still working on the 6 Pack, but it's coming! 

NEED MOTIVATION?!


We'll help you! Comment on this post or email us at GolladayFit@gmail.com to join our Facebook Community and Challenge Groups!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Shannon! Your hard work is obviously working!!! You look great! If I lived closer we could be workout buddies- you'd be a great motivator! For now I'll just have to be inspired by your progress. Thanks for sharing and congrats.

    ReplyDelete