Friday, May 18, 2012

WEEKEND CHALLENGE- Maximum Push ups!


Post by Shannon

It's Friday! Every Friday we have a WEEKEND CHALLENGE! The challenge for this week is to see how many push ups you can do in a row!

History behind the challenge:

Yesterday I was doing push ups in my workout. I was excited because my push ups are getting a lot better and becoming easier each time.

When I started this journey last September, I could barely do a push up on my knees! I even did the first month of the Insanity program twice because I was so bad at push ups! Now I can do "real" push ups without any problems!

I love feeling stronger and more fit!

Let us know how you do this weekend! Patrick and I will tell you are results too!

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Cousins
    Me and kenny do max out push ups after weight lifting, we both accept the challenge HA =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Let us know how many you do this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete