Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Day in the Life: The Scale Keeps Dropping!

Post by Shannon 


It feels great to be back in shape again! I can't even tell you how great it feels! I still can't believe I've lost 60 pounds since the day I had our baby last August 2011. It's crazy!

Anyway, I'm not sharing this to brag, but I'm sharing this to say that you can do it too!

PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN'T DO IT

I think that part of the problem is that people think they can't do it. They think that is how they have always been so they won't be able to change.

I was really discouraged after I had my first daughter. I was the highest weight I'd ever been in my life! I got up to 199 the day I had her, and then went down to 188 by the time I came home from the hospital five days later.


Yep, this is me at the hospital after our first daughter was born. Not feeling cute at all!
It wasn't very hard to lose the first few pounds because it was mostly water, but then it got hard, really hard, and I got depressed. I thought, "I guess this is how I'm going to be from now on."

I'd alway been between 130-140 for most of my life, mostly 135. So this was a huge jump for me! I didn't understand when people talked about struggling to lose weight, because I never had that problem, until I had kids.

WHY I LOVE BEACHBODY

I'm so glad I found Beachbody. Beachbody's workouts and products gave me motivation because they really worked. I saw results. I used them because I loved them, and I recommended them all the time even before I became a Beachbody Coach.

I did P90X and Insanity after my first baby. I was able to get down to 137 before I got pregnant again. It took me about a year to lose the weight the first time.

This time I did Insanity, Turbo Fire and used Shakeology. I'm 136 now, and my baby is 9 months old. I went from 196 to 136 in 9 months.


This was me a few days ago wearing a size 6 dress. :)

WHY SHAKEOLOGY & WHAT IS IT?

Shakeology really helped me get results faster. It is a meal replacement shake. I have been eating five times a day, and this is one of my meals. I add a liquid (almond milk, regular milk, water, orange juice, etc.) and then some fruit (a banana, frozen strawberries, etc.). I love it! I love the chocolate and strawberry flavors the best!

Before using Shakeology, I used whey protein powder, fiber powder and flax seed. Now I just use Shakeology. When I was using the whey protein powder, I had more energy and felt good, but it didn't help me lose weight. Shakeology has helped me lose weight faster and feel energized! I've seen much better results faster by using it! I haven't been down to this weight since I was in college in 1999-2003, and I owe it all to Shakeology! The working out and eating healthy has really helped, but Shakeology has made the difference to lose weight faster.

Shakeology is gluten free, doesn't have artificial sweeteners or flavors, no refined sugars, over 70 all natural whole food ingredients, is stimulant free, has 23 vitamins and minerals, prebiotics and digestive enzymes, antioxidants and phytonutrients, etc. Tropical is also vegan. It is really healthy and much better for you than most meal replacement shakes.



Click on this picture to watch a video about Shakeology:


READY TO ORDER SHAKEOLOGY?


Visit our website to learn more about Shakeology or purchase you first 30 day supply.

http://myshakeology.com/GolladayFit

No comments:

Post a Comment