Wednesday, December 14, 2011

True Story


Post by Shannon

This is a true story.

I thought I was so rich when I graduated from college in 2005 because I had my first "real" job! (I wasn't very rich actually). So I decided to get a personal trainer at a gym. I bought a gym pass that was about $20 a month. Then they talked me into getting a personal trainer for $40 a half hour each week for a year. I couldn't cancel. I had to do it every week for a year. So that's about $2,320 for one year! I wasn't feeling so rich after that.

I wanted to lose about 5 pounds at the time. I think I lost about 3 lbs. that whole year!

Moral of the story... It wasn't worth it!

Flash forward to 2010, six months after having my first baby. I was frustrated and depressed with the weight I'd gained. I'd never been that big in my life! I tried walking every day for an hour and then running as soon as I could, but it wasn't working. Some people told me I would lose the weight easily just from nursing my baby. If I followed that tip, I would have never lost the weight!

I'd heard about P90X from some people. One person I knew lost 80 pounds from doing it! So I thought I'd try it. I LOVED it! It was just what I needed. I started following the eating plan and doing the workouts everyday. Some days I even went running in addition to the workouts.

After 90 days I was ready for another challenge. So I tried Insanity. This was awesome too! After 60 days, my weight wasn't just back to what it was before I was pregnant, but lower and I was in shape too. It's one thing to lose weight, but it is harder to be in shape too.

This time my workouts were about $250 for both programs, and I had way better results than I did with a trainer for a year! I loved my results!

Since then I've had another baby, and lost the weight even faster because I started sooner using Insanity, Turbo Fire and Shakeology!

So instead of buying expensive gym pass and personal training session, get a Beachbody Challenge Pack! That is a workout, plus Shakeology! You save on both the workout and Shakeology, and you'll get much better results than the gym! And... if you want to save 25% on future purchases, sign up to be a coach! The coach fee is waived for the first month when you buy a challenge pack! Awesome!

Click on this link to see all of the Challenge Pack Options:  Beachbody Challenge Packs


WORKOUTS IN THE CHALLENGE PACKS

Les Mills PUMP
Tai Cheng
P90X
P90X2
10-Min. Trainer
Power90
Insanity
Insanity:  The Asylum
Hip Hop Abs
TurboFire
Turbo Jam
ChaLEAN Extreme
Brazil Butt Lift
RevAbs
Slim in 6
Body Gospel

SHAKEOLOGY FLAVORS
Greenberry
Chocolate
Tropical Strawberry (vegan!)

Ultimate reset is also available in a challenge pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment