Thursday, December 22, 2011

No Excuses!

Post by Shannon


I've heard them all:

-Don't have enough time (too busy)
-Too tired
-Not motivated
-Woke up too late
-It's not their thing
-Too old
-Don't have anyone to go with
-Don't like it
-Have kids so I can't
-Something hurts or is sore
-I'm too fat so why try?
-I'm thin already. I don't need to.
-Don't like the gym

There are SO many reasons why people don't exercise regularly. The truth is that if you really wanted it to happen, it would. Regular exercise should be a priority like brushing your teeth or eating. Even if you just did something for 10 minutes a day, it's better than nothing.

Need motivation? Join our Challenge groups beginning Jan. 2!

REGISTER TODAY!
1- Create your FREE Profile:  TEAM BEACHBODY SIGN UP

2- Next:  Email us at golladayfit@gmail.com to complete the registration.



Read this post to learn more:  Tired of Not Being in Shape?

No comments:

Post a Comment