Saturday, December 17, 2011

7 Reasons Why...


Post by Shannon

There are lots of reasons why I want to do this Beachbody business, but here are my top five reasons:

#1- Although I love my public relations / marketing job, I want to spend less time working and more time with these two little girls. This job gives me a lot of flexibility and potential to make more than I am now while working less hours. It also gives me the opportunity to use my public relations degree and skills. I think it is the perfect job for a stay-at-home mom. You can spend one hour a week or 40. It's up to you.


#2- We want to be examples to our children and show them how important it is to be healthy and in shape by getting ourselves in shape. We are also really excited about helping others reach their fitness and nutrition goals.


#3- We'd like to have a business going while Patrick is in MBA school next fall 2012. He is planning to quit his job while he's in school, and this will give us income when he's not working.


#4- We both love Beachbody products (P90X, Insanity, Shakeology, etc.) because they work. It is easy to promote something you're using and you love already.


#5- They set you up for success in this business. They give you a mentor. Ours is awesome. He is a personal trainer in Chicago. He knows all about the nutrition and fitness, I know about public relations and marketing, and Patrick is good at sales. It's a good business combo. Even if you don't know about any of these things, you can still do this business because they give you all of the things you need to be successful. Some things I love are: you don't need to buy inventory, they ship everything for you, they build your websites, you don't need to host any home parties, etc.


#6- You don't have to put a lot of money into this to get started. It's only $39.95 the first month, and then $14.95 for them to host your websites (you have four). You get paid weekly. You can also try it for 30 days to see if you want to do it. If you don't like it, you can get your money back. All of their products are like that.


 #7- I love the mission of the company. It is to end obesity in America. It is awesome to be a part of some thing good that helps people. I also love that part of the requirements of the job are to workout regularly and read 10 pages of an inspirational book each day. Click on this link to learn more:  Beachbody Coach or watch the video below. It's an awesome opportunity. We are excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment